Creighton University School of Pharmacy and Health Professions offers a number of online courses which are available to students outside of our professional programs. To enroll in coursework at Creighton University, the individual must be either currently matriculated in a pharmacy, OT, or PT degree program at an accredited institution and in good academic standing OR be a licensed pharmacist, occupational therapist, or physical therapist.
Prior to applying please see the technical requirements
and proctor regulations
(pharmacy courses only). Follow the instructions below to register for a course. Please refer all questions to Jeanne Riha, Support Secretary for Registration Services, at 1-800-325-2830 option 3 or by email to JeanneRiha@creighton.edu.
Application Process for Visiting Students
The following steps must be completed:
- Read and understand the minimum technical requirements to enroll in an online course at Creighton University.
- Read and understand the course requirements, including the proctor regulations. Proctor regulations apply only to those taking pharmacy courses.
- The Visiting Student Application Form must be accompanied by an official copy of a current professional license OR, students currently enrolled in a professional program of study, must complete the Dean Verification / Approval Form. Both forms must be received by the School of Pharmacy and Health Professions by the deadline. A tuition discount of 25% is offered when five or more students from one institution register for the same course.
- Read and understand the registration deadlines and refund information.
- Students seeking to enroll in Health Services Administration (HSA) courses must also complete a Creighton University Graduate School registration form. This completed form should be returned to the Office of Academic and Student Affairs.
The $50 registration fee will be returned to students if they are not eligible to register for the requested class.